Magic Garden Table

While walking at teak forest, fortunately I found many waste from harvesting. Teak root and log scrap.
I get some of them. What do you think I will do with them?

At factory, I slice the teak scrap to be veneer or lamella 2.5mm thickness. Any shape as their origin.
Then laminated them like crazy puzzle to our balsa board for core. (Why we always use balsa? because that are our main product).
 

Actually we could just make board with these veneer, but we have an idea to make garden table with them.
Yes, with thick board so this table look like strong and muscular... but their price is amazing cheap, as our mission "furniture for us"
And the result like this.







You could look here for detil and inquiry.

Don't forget, please klik like button for us and leave your comment.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.
    adirondack chair recycled plastic

    ReplyDelete