2nd Project : Sweet Room Partition

Good day for us.

I have a trouble with our office room.
first room















We need to make partition between guest room and my room more private. I think will need a partition.
Let s go for make it !!!

Wish you remember we have some board from our off cut. So we just use them for main material.
Size or partition width 1300 mm x high 2500 mm. Board thickness 35 mm. 
After cut the board to be any size needed, I want to make sweet color for my partition. Using PVC and laminated them manually.

Below of our new partition.

room partition




























Behind of the partition is wood wall from finger joint board. We mould at two side to be one click system.
wall roofing















built wall roofing















Im very satisfied with our work and new office.
You could use this for your home or office. Just cheap, light, and sweet.

My room size is width 4mtr and high 3 mtr. To make wall roofing and sweet partition, we need usd 200. 
Wall roofing price is usd 11 per meter square and sweet partition price is usd 67.
Do you believe that I could lift these sweet partition 1.3 x 2.5 mtr alone?
Please advise for other idea for room partition..

1 comment: